Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (GSIDC) is a wholly owned Government Company of the Government of Goa registered under the Companies Act, 1956, with the Registrar of Companies, Panaji-Goa.
- GSIDC is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for speedy implementation of all the Infrastructural Projects, envisaged by the Government like Roads, Bridges, Fly-Overs, Bus-Stands, Hospitals, Tourism related Projects, etc., all over the State.
- The main objectives of the Company infrastructure development in the state of Goa.
- The company carries out implementations of projects entrusted to it by the government through its consultant and contractors.
- For this purpose, it raises its finance through budgetary support and market borrowings.
- This Corporation would act as a co-ordinating agency for implementing all the projects.