Project consists of viaduct and cable stayed bridge with ramps near Merces Circle and Pundalik Nagar circle.
• Cable Stayed Bridge with length of 620 m and width of 21 m.
• Viaduct with length of 3330 m and width of 19.20 m.
• Pile Foundation – Diameter of Piles : 1500 mm f 1200 mm.
• Solid approaches having length of 504 m.
• Lane Configuration : 4 lanes.
• Navigational Span : 150 m.
• Height of 4 Pylons from bridge deck : 30 m.
• Height of 4 Pylons from High Flood Level : 73.50 m
Taluka: Tiswadi & Bardez
M/s. Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
M/s. TPF Engineering Pvt. Ltd
Shri Sandip K. Prabhu Chodnekar9822125660
Ms. Reshma Pai Kuchelkar9011025919
Shri Henzil Cardoz9011025941
See Similar Projects
Conversion of Pedestrian Subway to Motorable Subway at Bambolim, Goa – Civil, Plumbing & Electrical works.View Project