The football ground is situated near existing Batim Panchayat premises. The proposed site is off the main road by about 300 m. The proposed Panchayat Ghar and Football ground is housed on net area of 10,225 sq.m.
• The building is Ground + 2 having total covered area on the ground floor of 875 sq.m., first floor 761.74 sq.m., second floor 807.10sq. m.
• Total built up area is approximately 2,245 sq. m.
• Ground floor accommodates Bank, Health Centre, Balwadi, and Recreation Area with toilets, Change Room with Wash Room for football players, Room for Electricity Department, separate toilets for gents and ladies.
• First floor accommodates Panchayat Office, Gram Sabha Hall, and 3 Cabins each for Secretary, Sarpanch, Talathi and Library, Games Room, Gymnasium with Wash Room, Separate toilets for gents and ladies.
• Second Floor accommodates main Community Hall with stage, Dining Hall, Green Room, toilets facilities for gents and ladies.
• Lift with provision for 8 persons.
• Water sump of 35,000 liters and overhead tank of 25,000 litres capacity.
• The football ground is 90 x 60 pitch with natural turf and having a sprinkler system with well for irrigation.
M/s. Ruby Realtors Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Datta Kare Associates
See Similar Projects
Construction of Panchayat Ghar and Market Complex at Village Panchayat Neura in St. Andre Constituency.View Project
Construction of Market Complex, Panchayat Office, Community Hall, Gymnasium, Village Library, Anganwadi and Fish Market at Assonora, Bardez, Goa – Phase IView Project