The ID hospital was created to provide hospital with facilities to locals from Ponda and neighboring areas.
- RCC five storeyed building.
- Ground Floor : Casualty ward & morgue, O.T.
- First Floor : Consulting rooms.
- Second Floor : Surgical wards, OT (04 nos.), ICU.
- Third Floor : Pediatric wards, gynecology wards, antenatal ward, post natal wards, OT, special & twin private rooms.
- Fourth Floor : Medicine Ward (Male & Female), ICCU, Conference Room.
- Conference Room on fourth floor with direct access to Conference Room by scenic lift.
- STP for treatment of sewage and effluent and laundry.
- D. G. & transformer.
- Parking space for vehicles and ambulance.
M/s. Intertek Architects & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
See Similar Projects
Upgradation of Ward Nos. 120, 123, 124, staff rest rooms and other miscellaneous works at Goa Medical College and Hospital at Bambolim, Goa : SH – Procurement of additional works/items and medical equipments required for Ward No.125 and Cardiovascular Surgical Operation Theatre- Supply, Installation and Testing and Commissioning of Xenon HeadlightView Project