The ID hospital was created to provide hospital with facilities to locals from Ponda and neighboring areas.
End Date Dec 19 2012
Final Cost of Project 477277039.00
- RCC five storeyed building.
- Ground Floor : Casualty ward & morgue, O.T.
- First Floor : Consulting rooms.
- Second Floor : Surgical wards, OT (04 nos.), ICU.
- Third Floor : Pediatric wards, gynecology wards, antenatal ward, post natal wards, OT, special & twin private rooms.
- Fourth Floor : Medicine Ward (Male & Female), ICCU, Conference Room.
- Conference Room on fourth floor with direct access to Conference Room by scenic lift.
- STP for treatment of sewage and effluent and laundry.
- D. G. & transformer.
- Parking space for vehicles and ambulance.
Demolition and reconstruction of 220 bedded hospital in place of Public Health Center (I. D. Hospital) at Sadar Ponda Goa
M/s. Intertek Architects & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.