o Built-up area of the project is 1,462 sq. m.
o The bus stand consists of the following :-
– Two bays for alighting, 8 bays for scheduled buses and 5 bays are provided for idle parking.
– Shops (12 nos.) and other commercial activities have been designed considering the financial feasibility and independent functioning.
– Para transit parking : (a) Rickshaws – 7 nos., (b) Taxis – 7 nos., (c) Motor cycles – 12 nos.
– Commuters parking : (a) Two wheelers – 90 nos., (b) Four Wheelers – 12 nos.
– Services & infrastructure such as toilets, drinking water and telephone booths, waiting areas, canteen, ticketing offices, etc.
o Lighting system used for the entire bus stand is based on the light sensing technology which turns on the lighting system at dusk and shuts off at dawn.
o Roads within the campus are of concrete as they are highly durable and low on maintenance compared to conventional tar road.
This project involved 1 additional tasks. The details of the same available below
Start Date / End Date
Estimated / Awarded
|Consultants & Contractors|
20/09/2007 - 03/07/2008
₹ 30,958,791.00 / ₹ 36,323,192.00
M/s. Rahul Deshpande & Associates
M/s. SMC Infrastructures Private Limited -
See Similar Projects
Improvement and Upgradation of road network from MDLB Hospital to Baina Sea Shore, Shafi Masjid to Baina Recreational Club, Bharat lines to Headland Sada Junction in Mormugao Constituency.View Project
Improvement and Upgradation of existing road from Miramar Circle to Dona Paula Jetty – Balance work from Miramar Circle to NIO Circle – Phase I.View Project