• The whole scheme is designed with commuter / passenger safety in mind, on the concept of one way traffic flow, maintaining a left side alignment for convenience of boarding & alighting.
• Separate entry, exits for buses and other vehicles ensure unobstructed & efficient traffic movement in the campus.
• Provision of 10 bays for scheduled buses, 5 bays for idle parking.
• Provision for rickshaws (16 number), taxis (11 number) and pilots (29 number) has been made near alighting bay to facilitate easy access for the passengers.
• Adequate provision of parking of private vehicles, both 2 wheelers (70 numbers) & 4 wheelers (20 numbers) has been made with separate entry & exits.
• Provision of services & infrastructure such as toilets, drinking water, and telephone booths, waiting areas, canteen, ticketing offices, restrooms, etc. in close vicinity increased the comfort level of the commuters.
• Shops (21 number) and other commercial activities have been designed considering the financial feasibility and ensuring independent functioning.
• Lighting system used for the entire bus stand is based on the light sensing technology, which turns on the lighting system at dusk and shuts off at dawn.
M/s. SMC Infrastructures Private Limited
M/s. Rahul Deshpande & Associates
See Similar Projects
Construction of Concrete Pavement Road and other development work from Miramar Circle to NIO Circle and Raj BhavanView Project