Design and Construction of Bridge across river Mandovi at Panaji including approaches on NH 17 between Pundalik Nagar Junction (Porvorim) and Merces Junction
Project consists of viaduct and cable stayed bridge with ramps near Merces Circle and Pundalik Nagar circle.
• Cable Stayed Bridge with length of 620 m and width of 21 m.
• Viaduct with length of 3330 m and width of 19.20 m.
• Pile Foundation – Diameter of Piles : 1500 mm f 1200 mm.
• Solid approaches having length of 504 m.
• Lane Configuration : 4 lanes.
• Navigational Span : 150 m.
• Height of 4 Pylons from bridge deck : 30 m.
• Height of 4 Pylons from High Flood Level : 73.50 m
Taluka: Tiswadi & Bardez
M/s. Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
M/s. TPF Engineering Pvt. Ltd
Shri Sandip K. Prabhu Chodnekar9822125660
Ms. Reshma Pai Kuchelkar9011025919
Shri Henzil Cardoz9011025941