The ID hospital was created to provide hospital with facilities to locals from Ponda and neighboring areas.
- RCC five storeyed building.
- Ground Floor : Casualty ward & morgue, O.T.
- First Floor : Consulting rooms.
- Second Floor : Surgical wards, OT (04 nos.), ICU.
- Third Floor : Pediatric wards, gynecology wards, antenatal ward, post natal wards, OT, special & twin private rooms.
- Fourth Floor : Medicine Ward (Male & Female), ICCU, Conference Room.
- Conference Room on fourth floor with direct access to Conference Room by scenic lift.
- STP for treatment of sewage and effluent and laundry.
- D. G. & transformer.
- Parking space for vehicles and ambulance.
M/s. Intertek Architects & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
See Similar Projects
Upgradation of Ward Nos.120, 123, 124, Staff Rest Rooms (Old Garage) and other miscellaneous works at Goa Medical College and Hospital at Bambolim, Goa.View Project